BridgeNZ do not service dealing machines during December and January. When a dealing machine requires servicing, please:
Arrange an appointment
- Deal as far ahead as practical, allowing for courier time
- BridgeNZ usually only require the machine for one full day.
- Ship in the original box supplied, as this is specifically designed for this purpose.
BridgeNZ CANNOT GUARANTEE SAFE SHIPPING OF ANY MACHINE NOT SHIPPED IN ORIGINAL BOX, INCLUDING SUPPORT UNDER THE BASE PLATE.
Machines not shipped in the original box designed for that purpose will be shipped at owner's risk.
- Include 2 decks of cards of average wear (not new) for BridgeNZ to test the machine after servicing. These will be returned with the machine.
- A contact person should be available with authority to approve any cost in addition to the service charge. BridgeNZ usually contact the person to get final approval before proceeding with replacement of parts.