Setting Up BridgeTab Table Unit
BridgeTab Table Units
- "BridgeTab" is an Android app that we recommend you run on a 7" Android tablet
- .The app is a free download from Google Play Store, and the free download automatically starts in Dummy mode allowing you to see the features available.
- To use BridgeTabs to score in your Bridge Sessions requires:
- A Scoring package such as NZ Scorer (from BridgeNZ).
- BOS (Download form Jannersten Forlag) installed on a Windows based PC.
- Wireless network access for your Android tablets to talk to the computer (no internet required, but recommended).
- A licence for each connection during a session (A free trial 15-table licence for 30 days is available initially).
- As many Android tablets as you have tables in the session.
- Someone smart enough to set them up (Commercial Support is available from BridgeNZ)
For a pdf showing how to use the Dummy mode showing the most commonly used features of BridgeTab click here
For licence pricing - based on purchase on the web with CC click here
For BOS download click here
PLEASE READ FULLY THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" AND "LICENCE AGREEMENT" documented before submitting your licence application.