Bridge Baron 29 - The latest release is done by download.
SAVE NOW with the new delivery method.
You can download the demo version and activate it to the full version using the licence code purchased from BridgeNZ .
Download Windows Demo
Download demo for Mac
WINDOWS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10; You will need 300MB hard disk and 32MB of RAM, screen resolution of 800x600;
MAC: OS 10.8 and later;(THIS WILL NOT WORK ON iPAD, ANDROID OR iPHONE)
If software has been activated no refund will be provided. We urge all customers to download the DEMO prior to purchase.
- New Features: Added the Gazzilli convention.
- Added 24 new challenging problem deals for a total of 506 Challenges. Kit Woolsey, multiple world champion and author of several bridge books, designed the new deals.
- Added six new Bridge Tournaments for free: the 2016 Cavendish (with cross-IMPs scoring), the 2017 NSWBA ANC Butler Open Selection (with Butler IMPs scoring), the 2016 New South Wales State Swiss Pairs (with Butler IMPs scoring), the Winter 2017 Blue Hen Sectional, the Winter 2016 Dave Treadwell Sectional, and the Spring 2017 Wilmington Sectional." Not sure if that all fits; if not, we can instead say: "We have added six new Bridge Tournaments for free: the 2016 Cavendish (with cross-IMPs scoring), the 2017 NSWBA ANC Butler Open Selection (with Butler IMPs scoring), the 2016 New South Wales State Swiss Pairs (with Butler IMPs scoring), and three Sectional events (with matchpoint scoring).
- Improved the graphical user interface.
- Improved the bidding, declarer play, and defense.
For previous Bridge Baron owners who want to upgrade click here (Please ensure to follow upgrade policy which allow owners of Bridge Baron 26, 27 and 28 to upgrade at a discount)