Scorer is running with SQL Server as the database.
This allows for a much more powerful implementation than previously possible.
Reports from the database are available and report writer is available for users.
Some Important Processes
- Update NZB member list
This should be done on a monthly basis ... [Download document]
- Backup regularly and copy the backup to a USB key, dropbox, skydrive or another machine.
- From Scorer 188.8.131.52 updates are checked automatically when the user logs in.
The SQL is run automatically, and the install package that replaces any files necessary is started automatically.
The defaults are ok for all but a few sites, so just call if you are unsure.
NOTE: The latest scorer manual is available .. [DOWNLOAD]
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 16:21
Bridge Scorer - the first touch-screen in electronic table scoring
Taranaki Mini-Congress 2013 ; Auckland Main Centre Pairs and Teams - Hibiscus coast 2013
- Touch-Screen technology:
- This means that only relevant buttons show
- It also means the buttons are larger
- Good information is shown on the large screen
- Now the possibility of hand records and makable contracts on screen
- Ability to re-visit travellers from earlier boards in the same round
Software and Firmware Updates for BridgeScorer
- BOS latest version: Click here
- Latest Software version: 3.0.85 It is recommended that you update the BOS package as above.
This will install the latest Bridge Scorer software but may overwrite your bscontrol.ini
Please restore your default settings when you first run a session after updating.
- Latest firmware version: 3.31 Please click here to download and save to the "Firmware_updates" directory in BOS.
If you have installed 3.0.85 and can't find the firmware update then download here
- Default BSC ini file for NZ .. click here to download
- Update Instructions .. click here to view or download
- Full download of latest BOS package .. click here
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 16:37